Second, well at the end of the third round, those farmers walks which the heavy weights were doing, destroyed me. My right hand kept giving out which was surprising to me. Anyhow, throwing in some extra grip work for me, along with a few other things is in order. I see areas of weakness, that soon will change.
- Sandbag shuttle: 8 bags @20 yards each- 3 sets
- Medley @20 yards each: 3 sets
- Yoke- +100Ib
- Tire- Five hundred pound
- Farmers Walk- 45’s*2, 45’s+25’s on the last round.
- Close Grip bench (w/boards -three types)- 145Ib*10,5,3, 135Ib*10,8,6 (needed help on that last set of six reps)
- Addressed that grip strength.